1. How do you
compile your lists?
2. How often do you update your databases?
3. What is your response rate?
4. Why should I do Business with your company?
5. Do you offer a volume discount?
6. What is the difference between one-time use and
7. Our pride and primary objectives at Maxpro Data
are guided by the following criteria
How do you compile your lists?
Lists are compiled from membership rosters, registrations, public
records, licenses, corporate & executive registers, postal records,
surveys, questionnaires, census data, student lists, birth records,
voter registrations, telemarketing efforts, mail & telephone
inquiries and purchase information, telephone directories, rebate
coupons, subscriber order forms, warranty card registrations, entry
forms, credit & financial data, SEC
listings, institution information, conference/trade show/seminar
attendee registrations, government records, opt-in email responses,
applications, and rating & licensing boards. All information
is derived from proprietary, self-reported data, or sources of public
record. It is obtained legally and ethically under strict list industry
rules, regulations, and guidelines.
How often do you update your databases?
Compiled lists are updated monthly or quarterly through original
source documentation, postal/ subscription/ credit changes of address,
pander files, suppression files and telemarketing efforts.
What is your response rate?
Depending on the list, an average rate of 1% (i.e. 50 out of 5,000).
This can vary a great deal though, depending on the list or your
offer. Once someone buys from you, your response rate to that person
will go up substantially, usually 5 to 6 times higher than a cold
prospect name. On a non-response file (a compiled file, people who
do not necessarily buy anything) it may be lower.
Why should I do Business with your company?
• We focus on service. We have more than 30 years of experience
to offer you.
• We have the lowest industry prices.
• Better targeting with more database choices.
• Unlimited free, instant counts/queries.
• Volume pricing.
• Quick pricing and ordering.
• Access to the most-up-to-date data available.
• We customize your lists to fit your every need.
• A one-stop list source. We can get you every mailing, telemarketing,
fax and email list available.
Do you offer a volume discount?
Yes. Whether you are a frequent, high volume database user or a
first-time list buyer, you may qualify for special, discounted pricing.
Frequency and volume pricing considerations will be reviewed.
What is the difference between one-time
use and unlimited use?
All lists are rented for a one-time use only. All mailing lists
are "seeded" with decoy names so Maxpro Data will be able
to determine if the file is mailed more than once. Lists are also
available for unlimited use. The information on each list may be
used as many times as the purchaser needs for one year and can be
re-purchased for each subsequent year. The extra cost is an additional
one-time use base price.
Our pride and primary objectives at Maxpro
Data are guided by the following criteria:
• The customer is our employer.
• The customer can rely on us.
• The customer gets an answer within a day.
• The customer feels understood.
• The customer gets what he needs.
• The customer can contact us at any time.
• The customer is offered alternative solutions.
• The customer's criticism helps us.
• The customer remains our customer.